Leisure LED Lights & Other Outdoor LED Lighting
With OzLED you’ll never be stuck out in the dark on your next outdoor adventure. We’ve got a great range of leisure LED lights and other outdoor LED lighting products to keep the lights on well into the night. All of our products are tried and tested for their design, strength, and durability in some of the harshest conditions.
Our Range of Leisure LED Lights
Our range of Outdoor LED Lighting includes.
You can browse the range of leisure and outdoor LED lighting products right here, once you’re ready to purchase, you can check-out easily and securely with OzLED.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our customers frequently ask us these questions when looking to outdoor LED lighting. We have prepared a few helpful answers to help guide you in your purchasing process.
Are there Different Types of Leisure LED Lights?
There are a few different ways to categorise outdoor and other leisure LED lights.
By globe type:
- Halogen lights – an older type of globe nowadays with higher power requirements compared to LED and not as much light output.
- LED lights – the most popular and best choice available on the market today. Off road LED lights are power efficient and come with an exceptionally long lifespan compare to other globes.
- HID lights – short for High Intensity Discharge. These bulbs shine brighter than ordinary LEDs.
By beam type:
- Cabin Lights – Best used interiors of vehicles or other closed in spaces as an upgrade for producing more light.
- Strip Lights – Long LED strips, sometimes featuring an adhesive backing for easy installation to provide a continued, focused beam across longer distances. Also referred to as edge or panel lighting.
- Flood Lights or Work Lights – Typically smaller in size, flood lights (or work lights) are designed to illuminate a small area such as a workspace, or small campsite.