Restricted Item Policy
A restricted colour item includes but is not limited to the following;
- Red or Blue flashing LED lights.
- Siren Drivers capable of producing Emergency Vehicle Siren outputs.
- Any other item that would be reasonably seen as being illegal for the average road user to mount to their vehicle.
- Any other item or product deemed to be restricted by any OzLED representative for any reason.
Restricted Item Order Process:
- Restricted items on our website require your agreement to these terms when adding to cart.
- At the time of purchase you are/were aware the product was a restricted item and that a Restricted Item Statement will be required before the release of goods.
- You have viewed the product in person or online and accept the sizing, colour, light output etc.
Release of Restricted Items:
- You agree that before OzLED will release ANY Restricted Item, you must provide OzLED a filled out copy of the Restricted Item Statement. DOWNLOAD HERE
- You agree that Restricted Item orders may take longer to process due to the additional paperwork requirements
- You agree that all customer information will be kept on record including Names, Address, Contact information and Signatures.
- You agree that any misuse of Restricted Items may result in criminal charges or legal action.
- You agree that OzLED and all of its representatives are not and cannot be held responsible for any use of Restricted Items.