- A newly designed high efficiency drive circuit
- Zoom for variable beam
- Constructed from anodic oxidation T6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Specially designed for Camping, Bicycle, Hunting, Working and Outdoorsman
- Rear switch is used to turn on/off and change between settings.
- With the torch on, gently press (without the click) the rear switch, the brightness level will switch
between five modes [Max-Min-Strobe (slow)-Strobe (quick) –SOS].
Output & Runtime:
- Max output of 220 lumens for approximately 4 hours
- Min output of 100 lumens for approximately 10 hours
Note: Stated brightness and runtime figures are based on tests using a AAA batteries under laboratory
conditions. Variances in these figures will occur depending on battery used and individual usage habits.
Help other ozled users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.