Base6 500 Series Heat shrink
HST500 SERIES Shrink Ratio: 4 to 1 Both series are made of all weather, polyolefin tubing with a very active adhesive lining.
- Excellent for sealing multiple wires
- Puncture resistant and provides superior strain relief
- Environmental protection for electronic components
- Protection of automobile, marine and truck wire splices and harness breakouts
- Visual Inspection - Using clear heat shrink tubing allows the technicians to see that corrosion has not developed on the wire and cable. This can help prevent technicians from misusing test probes - piercing through the wire insulation. Most heat shrink tubing is black which prevents visual inspection.
- Most Flexible Tubing - Tubing will remain flexible after it has been installed, which is ideal for wire harness applications.
- Ideal for Broadest Range of Applications - Most adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing has a 3 to 1 shrink ratio. The High Adhesive Flow Tubing will shrink 28% more than standard adhesive-lined tubing
- Adhesive in tubing is extremely runny and provides environmental protection for electrical components and seals against corrosion
HST540C6PK, HST541C6PK, HST542C6PK, HST543C6PK, HST544C6PK