Base6 500 Series Heat shrink
Base6 500 Series Heat shrinkHST500 SERIES Shrink Ratio: 4 to 1 Both series are made of all weather, polyolefin tubing with a very active adhesive lining.
- Excellent for sealing multiple wires
- Puncture resistant and provides superior strain relief
- Environmental protection for electronic components
- Protection of automobile, marine and truck wire splices and harness breakouts
- Visual Inspection - Using clear heat shrink tubing allows the technicians to see that corrosion has not developed on the wire and cable. This can help prevent technicians from misusing test probes - piercing through the wire insulation. Most heat shrink tubing is black which prevents visual inspection.
- Most Flexible Tubing - Tubing will remain flexible after it has been installed, which is ideal for wire harness applications.
- Ideal for Broadest Range of Applications - Most adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing has a 3 to 1 shrink ratio. The High Adhesive Flow Tubing will shrink 28% more than standard adhesive-lined tubing
- Adhesive in tubing is extremely runny and provides environmental protection for electrical components and seals against corrosion
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other ozled users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.